EyeC focuses this year’s Drupa on buyers and manufacturers of high-quality packages. The inspection experts will be in full force in Düsseldorf, from May 31 to June 10, to introduce its latest advances in print quality control.
Ansgar Kaupp, CEO of EyeC, commented: "We are now able to offer buyers and manufacturers of high-quality folding boxes efficient solutions for a total quality control. We are especially able to meet their three main needs: Ensuring a 100% outgoing control of folding boxes with complex finishing, reducing production costs through ever faster quality checks, and providing a comprehensive range of solutions for a suitable integration in their budget and environment."
Among the innovations presented at the EyeC booth (hall 3, booth A92), visitors will discover:
- The EyeC ProofRunner Carton Pre-Feeder. This movable and flexible module can be connected to any folder gluer in order to check the complete quality of the processed packaging materials before delivery.
- The EyeC ProofRunner Carton HiLight. This new inspection head verifies the quality of the most complex folding boxes, such as the ones combining hot foil stamping and embossing, and provides a secure answer to the requirements of luxury packages.
- The new EyeC Proofiler. This off-line inspection system has been fully optimized in order to enable an ultra-fast sample checking. Large printed sheets, as for instance from 1060 x 750mm (42” x 30”), can now be proofed with maximum accuracy (600 dpi) in less than two minutes.
A stop at the booth of some of the major machine manufacturers will also allow visitors to:
- See in action the latest in-line inspection systems for presses from KBA and Manroland. Fully integrated to the production process, these in-line systems monitor print quality in real time, and reduce material waste and production costs.
- Discover how to perform 100% outgoing controls for folding cartons. With an inspection performed on an independent sorting unit such as the one from Kohmann, or directly integrated to new folder gluers such as the ones from Kama, Masterwork and Vega.
In short, this will be an appointment not to be missed for all companies wanting to reduce costs, and improve their quality and productivity.